Rules & Regulations
Event Update: Who’s ready for side-by-side Roll Racing and an awesome Car, Truck and Bike Show? As we get closer to the 1st Annual STR Roll Racing Shootout and Car Show, we will be providing additional information and details for this event. This event will take place on June 4, 2016 at Dominion Raceway (www.dominionraceway.com) conveniently located off exit 118 / I-95 in Thornburg, VA (between Fredericksburg and Richmond). Roll Racing will be limited to the first 125 cars registered. Numerous trophies (multiple classes) will be awarded for the Car, Truck and Bike Show.
We are now pleased to announce the registration dates for this event as well as the rules and regulations:
Online Pre-Registration ($225.00) starts March 25, 2016 at 0800 a.m.
Online Registration ($250.00) starts April 8, 2016 at 0800 a.m.
- Limited to the first 125 cars, so register early.
Car Show: (Truck, Bike and Car Show)
Online Pre-Registration ($25.00) starts Feb 20, 2016 at 0800 a.m.
Registration at the Gate ($25.00)
Online Pre-Registration ($10.00) starts Feb 20, 2016 at 0800 a.m.
Registration at the Gate ($15.00)
Purchase your tickets online at www.speedthrillsracing.com. Click on the “Track Day Info” drop down menu choose the ticket you are purchasing and then hit the “Buy Now” button.
If you decide to register on the event date, keep in mind that only cash will be accepted.
• All participants and spectators must sign a release waiver upon entering the track.
• All minors must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
• All participants and spectators must wear the wrist bands that will be provided when registered.
• Please follow directions provided by the staff for parking; there will be designated parking areas for race participants, spectators and car show participants.
• No spectators or minors are allowed in staging lanes or on the track.
• No minors operating any motorized vehicles allowed inside the event area.
• No pets are allowed anywhere during the event (except for service animals).
• ABSOLUTELY NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL (OR GLASS) ALLOWED INSIDE THE RACE VENUE, UNLESS PURCHASED FROM THE ONSITE CONCESSIONS. ALCOHOL IS NOT ALLOWED IN ANY RESTRICTED AREA.
• Spectators and participants are responsible for removing their trash and discarded items.
• No firearms allowed inside the track property at any time.
• We reserve the right to change or modify all rules and regulations as we deem necessary.
• Please go to the Dominion Raceway website (www.dominionraceway.com) for additional information on the track and any additional rules/regulations.
Racing Rules and Regulations:
• All drivers must be 18 years or older with a valid driver’s license.
• All participants’ vehicles must be in good working condition and pass technical inspection prior to racing.
• All race participants are required to have a D.O.T or Snell Rated Helmet (10 years or newer).
• All participants must wear close-toed shoes and long pants while racing.
• All pit crew members must wear provided wristband at all times.
• ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS ARE TO BE CONSUMED BY DRIVERS AT ANYTIME DURING THE EVENT – IF A DRIVER IS SUSPECTED OF DRINKING OR UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS, THEY WILL IMMEDIATELY LOSE THEIR WRIST BAND AND ALL DRIVING PRIVILEGES WITHOUT REFUND.
• All race participants are required to attend the Mandatory Driver’s Meeting. You will not be allowed to race unless you have been briefed.
• Race participants will be required to use designated parking area.
• If Jacks / Jack Stands are to be used, please use “wood” underneath them to protect the parking lot surfaces.
• All race participants will be provided a “vehicle number”; this is not to be removed and must be visible at all times.
• All drivers required to report alternative fuels to event officials (i.e. Nitrous, Methanol, Alcohol, etc.)
• Speed limit is 15 mph (exercise caution around any spectator areas and absolutely no speeding in pit areas), in all areas of the race venue except when racing on the track. Drivers must drive carefully around the road course; no excessive speed allowed. Violators can lose their driving privileges without refund.
• No BURNOUTS will be allowed anywhere in the race venue (unless the race track officials provide such a space).
• If any race participant is involved in an accident or other incident while on the track, please stay inside vehicle (except in emergency situations) until rescue personnel arrive; all other vehicles on the track should proceed at a safe speed to the pit area. Crew members are not allowed on the track at any time unless authorized by event/track personnel.
Mark your calendars and come out and enjoy a full day of automotive fun. If you would like to continue to receive the latest updates, please LIKE our Facebook page. Also, please SHARE this event with all your friends and car clubs. We look forward to seeing you all there!